|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||20 WORKING DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20SETS/PER YEAR|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Field Maintenance And Repair Service||Voltage:||220V Or 380V|
|Operation:||Full Automatic Professional Dewatering Screw Presses Machine||Packing:||Standard Package|
|Feature:||Eco-friendly||Capacity:||Customized By Clients|
exhaust gas treatment equipment,
bag dust collection system
As the name suggests, boiler dust collectors are used in boilers and are commonly used in boilers and industrial production. The function of the boiler dust collector is to increase the amount of soot discharged into the atmosphere by boiler fuel, burning particulate smoke and dust, which is an important environmental protection equipment for improving environmental pollution and improving air quality.
1. Each boiler is equipped with a dust collector, and each dust collector is divided into compartments.
2. The filter bag adopts the standard specification of φ160X6000mm, and the material adopts PPS fiber filter material.
3. Adopt offline cleaning low pressure pulse backflush bag dust collector.
4. The dust collector adopts the external filter type, and the filter bag of the dust remover is connected with the flower plate by the spring rising ring to form the separation of the clean air and the dust-containing gas.
5. The dust collector is provided with an insulation layer and a top rainproof shed to prevent condensation from occurring under environmental conditions and to protect the top device of the dust collector.
6. The top of the dust collector is equipped with an inspection door for maintenance and bag change (the maintenance, repair and bag changing work of the dust collector can be performed only outside the machine, and does not need to enter the interior of the dust collector). In the clean air chamber, a filter bag leak detecting device composed of a differential pressure meter or the like is provided to promptly report the alarm when the filter bag is damaged.
7. When the ash is cleaned, the pulse controller sends a pulse signal to the electromagnetic pulse valve, and the compressed air is sprayed through the blowing pipe to make the filter bag radially deform and shake off the dust.
8. As the boiler ignites the boiler process and sprays fuel from time to time, a large amount of oily flue gas will be generated. The flue gas directly enters the dust collector, which will cause the filter bag to be layered, which will increase the system resistance and affect normal operation. The bypass pipe is added to the system so that the oily flue gas is instantaneously discharged through the bypass pipe without passing through the filter bag, thereby effectively protecting the filter bag. The bypass pipe arrangement effectively utilizes the dust collector and the flue, and a bypass is provided directly at the air inlet of the dust collector.
The flue gas enters the venturi through the flue, and the water is evenly injected at the entrance of the throat. Because the flue gas moves at a high speed, the sprayed water is melted into the fine ash of the wet flue gas. The dust and water droplets collide and collide, especially the dust material with a small diameter can be dissolved by the water mist. Sub-dusting and desulfurization are achieved. These are fully prepared for the separation of the ash. After that, they enter the cylinder, and the rapidly decreasing temperature of the flue gas continues to impact the lime water in the tank. The dust and SO2 in the flue gas react with the lime water in the tank. The sulphate is formed, and the sub-desulfurization process is completed under the action of inertial force, gravity, adhesion and cohesion. The water spray, the water mist and the washed flue gas are excited by the flue gas, and the gas and water are simultaneously lifted. Open, fully react the flue gas with the lime water, then separate the gas and water through the impeller dehydrator, the water flows into the pool through the drain pipe, and the flue gas completes the third dedusting and desulfurization, and the purified gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the fan. .
Contact Person: sales4