Shandong Hengston Machinery Co.,LTD.

Shandong Hengston Machinery Co.,LTD.

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsEnvironmental Protection Equipment

High Efficiency Environmental Protection Equipment , Bag Dust Collection System

High Efficiency Environmental Protection Equipment , Bag Dust Collection System

    • High Efficiency Environmental Protection Equipment , Bag Dust Collection System
  • High Efficiency Environmental Protection Equipment , Bag Dust Collection System

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: China
    Brand Name: HST
    Certification: CE
    Model Number: HST780

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
    Price: Negotiable
    Packaging Details: package size
    Delivery Time: 20 days
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 20 sets
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Warranty: 1 Year After-sales Service Provided: Field Installation,commissioning And Training
    Condition: New Power(w): Customized
    Voltage: 220V Color: Blue
    High Light:

    exhaust gas treatment equipment

    ,

    bag dust collection system

    Transformation of Electric Bag Composite Dust Collector HST Foundary

    The transformation of the electric bag composite dust collector is based on the original electric bag composite dust collector, and aims to improve the efficiency of the discharge concentration at the outlet of the dust collector. By analyzing the material of the filter bag, improving the uniform distribution of the overall air flow, studying the filter bag mouth and bypass sealing The feasibility and specific measures of changing the filter bag of the electric bag filter to improve efficiency are proposed.

     

    The electric bag composite dust collector is composed of two units, namely an electric dust removal unit and a bag dust removal unit. Generally, an electric field is arranged in the electrostatic precipitator. This kind of electric-bag composite type dust collector has a front and back bag, that is, the electric dust collector can collect 80% -90% of dust in the flue gas, which greatly reduces the concentration of entering the filter bag, reduces the resistance of the filter bag, and cleans the bag. The ash cycle is increased, thereby extending the life of the bag. It has the advantages of the bag filter is not sensitive to coal types, and the fine dust collection efficiency is high (99.9%). It can ensure that it can reach the emission standard of 50mg / m3.

     

    The working process of the electric bag composite dust collector is that after the dust-containing flue gas enters the dust collector, about 80% -90% of the dust in the flue gas is collected in the electrostatic precipitator, and the remaining 10% -20% of the fine dust is collected by the level. The flow is folded to the lower part of the electric field, and then moves from the bottom to the top, and enters the bag dust collection chamber. The dusty flue gas passes through the outer surface of the filter bag, and the dust is trapped on the outer surface of the filter bag. The clean gas enters the upper clean room from the inner cavity of the filter bag, and is discharged from the chimney to the atmosphere through the induced fan.

    Contact Details
    Shandong Hengston Machinery Co.,LTD.

    Contact Person: sales4

    Tel: +8615165091154

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products