|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||standard size|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30 SETS/PER YEAR|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Tank||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support,Video Technical Support,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Field Maintenance And Repair Service||Product Name:||Environmental Protection Water Filtering System Equipment|
|Weight:||Depends On Selection||Color:||Blue|
exhaust gas treatment equipment,
industrial dust removal equipment
The collective high-voltage electrostatic precipitator is a new type of dust removal equipment, which has many advantages, such as compact structure, reasonable design, high dust removal efficiency, strong anti-condensation ability and reliable use.
Collective high-voltage electrostatic precipitators are widely used, and are commonly used in various fertilizer mills, cement plants and other industries, crushing point feeding ports, packaging machines and dryers and various similar dispersion sources.
1. High-voltage electrostatic precipitator isolation method design: The design uses "isolation method" to isolate the insulation hanging system and the high-pressure incoming line from the flue gas, which is not affected by the temperature, concentration and humidity of the flue gas.
2. High-voltage electrostatic precipitator Double vacuum: integrates cyclone, gravity sedimentation and electrostatic vacuum to expand the particle capture range, and the dust removal efficiency is 99.5%.
3. High-voltage electrostatic precipitator constant current: It adopts constant current power supply with automatic tracking system, which is stable and reliable for long-term operation.
4. Adaptability: Increase the anode plate and reflective screen device to prevent secondary dust and equipment to adapt to the dusting point of different processes such as dryer, rotary kiln, mill, crushing and batching.
5. High-voltage electrostatic precipitator is practical and affordable: easy to install, maintenance cost is almost zero, energy saving is more than 80%, and investment can be recovered in a few months. At the same time, this technology can be modified and repaired by other electric precipitators.
Working principle of the collective high-voltage electrostatic precipitator: After the dust-containing gas enters the equipment from the air inlet of the top of the equipment, it passes through the cyclone at high speed, so that the dust-containing gas rotates downward along the axis adjustment spiral, and the coarser particles are removed by centrifugal force. Dust effectively controls the initial dust concentration entering the electric field. Then, the gas enters the electric field through the lower hopper. Since the cross-sectional area of the lower ash bucket is larger than the inner tube cut-off product, according to the principle of the constant rotation moment, the radial wind speed and the axial wind speed are sharply reduced to generate a zero-speed interface and the inner tube The heavy particle dust settles in the lower ash bucket, which reduces the concentration of dust entering the electric field. The low concentration dust-containing gas is condensed on the anode and cathode plates by electric dust collection, and the collected dust is locked by the wind. The ash discharge device is transported away.
Contact Person: sales4