New thermal resin sand regeneration line and automatic coated sand production molding line
ⅠThe overall description of the program
1. The waste sand block produced by the use of resin sand pouring is transferred into the vibration crushing machine through the transport car. The crusher is equipped with a rapid slagging device in the back of its sand tank. The fine sand is transferred into the bucket elevator after the magnetic separator (excluding iron), and then directly to the waste sand storage above the roaster.
2. Waste ration sand in the storage is sent into the roasting furnace through the spiral feeder with the frequency convertion for high temperature roasting.
3. Raw sand is transferred into the boiling cooling bed. The cooling bed uses air-cooled and water-cooled way to control the regeneration sand temperature. The water pipe is with multiple sets of valve control to ensure that the regeneration sand temperature is at room temperature ± 5 ℃ or so.
4. After the cooling, the recycled sand is directly sent into the hoist, and then into the vibrating sorting sieve. After filtering, there will be qualified recycled sand which is directly transferred into the finished sand tank by the elevator.
Ⅱ Key components
1. Vibration crushing machine
2. Magnetic separator
3. Bucket elevator
4. Spiral feeder with the frequency conversion
5. Environmental protection and energy saving horizontal roaster
6. Triple boiled cooling bed
7. Linear vibration grading sieve
8. Pulse inverse blow bag dust remover (with temperature control)
9. Cooling pipes and circulating water pumps
Ⅲ Technical datas
(1) Productivity: 1t/h
(2) Roasting temperature: 650-800 ° C
(3) Installed power consumption of the total power: 73kw
(4) Total power: 3N-50HZ three-phase four-wire system
(5) Control power: 220V-50HZ
(6) Power supply: 380V/ 220V-50HZ
(7) Fuel: natural gas
(8) Renewable sand gas consumption: 20 cubic meters/ ton
(9) Burner with gas pressure: 5-8kpa